Hi5/Facebook Status Only On NepalCincinnati

>> Tuesday, February 1, 2011



Hi5/Facebook Status Only On NepalCincinnati.com
Find your Best and use for your profile.
  1. What happens in an exam : Tik tok , Mind block , Pen stop , Eye pop , Full shock , Jaw drop , Time up , No Luck
  2. I think you are suffering from Lack of Vitamin me ;)
  3. i wish i spoke the language u spoke so i dont have to use bootleg google translator...
  4. The most painful goodbyes are the ones which r never mentioned!!!!!!!!
  5. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man (not woman) healthy, wealthy & wise.
  6. In exams, we look up for inspiration, down for desperation, left and right for information.
  7. People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy...
  8. Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, the hope in tomorrow, the joy in the heart.
  9. are you all right ?? ... no im half left !! (:
  10. The problem with boys is they make you think they love you when they don't. The problem with girls is they make you think they don't love you when they do.
  11. You are in relationship so stop fuckin flirting
  12. anyone can make you smile or cry....but it takes someone special to make you smile when you already have tears in your eyes.
  13. when life gives you lemon's...i say throw them back and ask for limes.
  14. Trust me. I would walk through the rain at 3am to see you, the only thing that is stopping me is my parents.
  15. Google is your friend!
  16. A boy gives a girl 12 roses, 11 real and 1 fake. And he says to the girl that he'll love her, until the last one dies.
  17. I may not say "i miss you" all the time, but once i say, i'm sure nobody's missing you more than me.
  18. LOL has gone from meaning, �laugh out loud� to �I have nothing else to say�.
  19. "Wow, look at this girl! She's so sexy!" "No... no she's not. That's my mother."
  20. I lived in 01/01/01, 02/02/02, 03/03/03, 04/04/04, 05/05/05, 06/06/06, 07/07/07,08/08/08,09/09/09, 10/10/10!!!
  21. If the heart is the strongest muscle then why does it break so easily?
  22. Isn't it weird how the person you will marry is walking the Earth right now?
  23. Words are like bullets, they can never be taken back and they could kill.
  24. You just liked my status.... i don't even know you
  25. a , b , c , d , e , f , g , gummy bears are chasing me , one is red , one is blue . one is peeing on my shoe . now im running for my life cuz the red one has a knife .
  26. You know the worlds messed up, when the worlds best rapper is white, the best golfer is black, the tallest man in the nba is asian, and the boy with the highest voice is justin beiber
  27. NEVER CHANGE YOUR ORIGINALITY FOR OTHER ......... BECAUSE NO ONE CAN PLAY YOUR ROLE BETTER THAN U SO BE YOURSELF :) :
  28. Mom, you can take away my phone, my ipod, my tv, my laptop, my bike, my money, my privelages, my freedom, my grades wont change...
  29. It takes a second to notice someone, an hour to like someone, a day to fall in love with someone, and a life time to forget them.
  30. I'm fluent in three languages: English, Sarcasm, and Profanity.
  31. Girls take 5million pictures trying to get the best one, when guys take 1, barley glance at it, and say its fine(:
  32. "Oh, he's hot..." "He has a girlfriend." "Well I had a goldfish once." "Huh??" "Oh, I thought we were talking about stuff that didn't matter..."
  33. Strangers stab you in the front. Friends stab you in the back. Boyfriends stab you in the heart. But best friends only poke each other with straws :)
  34. unwritten rule of the day: don't make eye contact while eating a banana!
  35. Tears r more special than smile because u can smile at anyone but u cry only for those whom u never want to lose......
  36. A chicken crossed the road and met James Bond, 'What's your name?' asked the chicken, 'Bond, James Bond. Whats yours?', 'Ken, Chick Ken.
  37. Falling In Love With You Is The Second Best Thing I Have Done ... Finding You Is The First .. ♥ ♥
  38. There comes a point in your life when you realize for whom u really matter, who never did, and who always will.
  39. Women treat me like I'm a piece of meat....... And like they're vegetarians.
  40. Inbox (1) makes me happy... Notifications (1000000) does not.
  41. In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make.
  42. FALL: Hoodies, cool weather, late nights, corn-mazes, Halloween, and scary movies. YESSSSSSSSSSSS.
    Oh, and grammar corrections.
  43. You just liked my status.... i don't even know you
  44. He came to me one night. Explored my body, licked, sucked, swallowed! When satisfied, he left & I was hurt!!... Fucking mosquito!
  45. Mom (on computer): do i click this? You: No! What are you doing? just give me the computer, i'll do it.
  46. Opinions are like assholes...everybody has one, and some are bigger then others...
  47. God made Humans. Humans ruled the world. Humans made Computers, now Computers rule the world.
  48. medicine nd relationship r similar...once u b in it u'll hab 2 b commited ....if u can't give tym ...failure!!!
  49. Advice is a dangerous gift, even from the wise to the wise
  50. false pple are like our shadow..keeping close to us while we walk in sunshine ..but leaving us whn we cross into d shade..
  51. If its a broken part, replace it... If its a broken hand then brace it.... If its a broken heart then face it........
  52. If u can't be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, try at least to be a nice rubber to erase everyone's sorrows..
  53. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
  54. says my status is better than yours..
  55. scratch here ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ to reveal today's status...... ;)
  56. Love and Death are two uninvited guests, when they will come, nobody knows but both do the same work, one takes heart and the other takes its beats...
  57. girls have unique powers; they get wet without water, bleed without injury and make boneless things hard..
  58. LOVE is like a chewing gum..IN the beginnin, it tastes sweet, gives you a good feeling..but as u keep chewing, it gets tasteless....and in the end you throw the old one and chew a fresh one!!!
  59. Derivatives are financial weapons of mass destruction.
  60. Life is like the dice that's falling, still show a different face. So life, though it remains the same, is always presenting different aspects.
  61. Politicians are like farts, short term BIG noise with a stench that lingers for years!
  62. Who needs prostitutes when we have a government who screws us everyday and gets paid for it?
  63. A break up is like a broken mirror. It is better to leave it broken than hurt yourself to fix it.
  64. I stepped on a cornflake today! So I am a cereal killer now!!!! :P:P:P
  65. ERROR: 26401, an unexpected error occurred while trying to load this status, to view this status, please refresh this page or try again later.
  66. The hardest thing in life is to know which bridge to cross and which to burn.
  67. The best things in life are unseen. That's why we close our eyes when we kiss, sleep and dream.
  68. There comes a point in your life when you realize for whom u really matter, who never did, and who always will.
  69. unwritten rule of the day: don't make eye contact while eating a banana!
  70. You can never forget the people who change your life. You become a different person, and everything you do is slightly altered by what they taught you.
  71. things may not have alwais been easy but i made it this far.i pushed my limits n was brave alwais.---I AM A WARRIOR,NOT A WORRIER!!!!
  72. 1)H.O.L.L.A.N.D : HOPE OUR LOVE LASTS AND NEVER DIES..2)I.T.A.L.Y :I TRUST AND LOVE YOU....3)L.I.B.Y.A : LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL;YOU ALSO....ND D LAST IS 4)F.R.A.N.C.E :FRNDSHIP REMAINS AND NVR COMES TO AN END....
  73. Behind every untrusting girl, is someone who taught her to be that way....N DAT IS U.....MIND IT....:)
  74. Today I have one thing in my mind...why book has a face instead of pages ??????
  75. To attract good fortune, spend a new coin on an old friend, share an old pleasure with a new friend, and lift up the heart of a true friend by writing his name on the wings of a dragon.
  76. Reality is a question of perspective; the further you get from the past, the more concrete and plausible it seems -- but as you approach the present, it inevitably seems incredible.
  77. .....without u its so hard to keep going....& sometime I just feel like running back to u but then i realise the change...n yeah I've changed.
  78. Gravitation is not responsible for the people falling in love..........
  79. "All meaningful and lasting change starts first in your imagination and then works its way out. Imagination is more important than knowledge.
  80. Women should come with a manual..
  81. My friend, if I could give you 1 thing, I would give you the ability to see yourself as I see you.then you would realize what a truly special person you are
  82. When you think you're not happy with your life, always think that someone is happy simply because you exist.
  83. feel free to comment on this very meaningful status :)
  84. Love is never wanting to lose faith, never wanting to give up, and never truly moving on. Love is knowing and praying in the deepest part of what's left of your heart that they feel the same.....
  85. People says that "Love is Life" but if life has insurance then why not Love !!
  86. Dictionary says that Open and Close are opposites. But lessons of life teach that we are 'Open' only with those with whom we are 'Close'.. ^____^
  87. men are strange! if you talk to much they say shut up! and if you are quiet they say what's the matter! you just can't win. ???
  88. Politicians and diapers have one thing in common. They should both be changed regularly, and for the same reason.
  89. Books are more powerful than sleeping tablets..
  90. There is always some madness in love. But there is also always some reason in madness.
  91. is wondering y a person can't go into a bank n rob it widout goin to jail, but yet d government can rob a whole country n that seems to be OK!!
  92. Word of the day: FOCUS. When you are annoyed with someone tel them to FOCUS (Fuck Off Cause Your Stupid!)....:P
  93. Thoughts are the shadows of our feelings - always darker, emptier and simpler.
  94. Bein happy doesnt mean that everythn is perfect…it means that i have decided to look beyond the imperfections.
  95. I will smile like this always even if the world makes it hard:))
  96. Ur dream will not die, Ur plans will not fail, Ur destiny will not be borted...The desire of ur heart will be granted "only" if u believe in urself...
  97. There are only two types of busy people in this world: Those who can't spend their time for Facebook; and those who spend all their time for it..:P:P:P..and you are..??
  98. there is life even after a broken heart, broken heart you can fight the pain from a broken heart, broken heart!!!
  99. At CNN: No news is bad news but bad news is good news.
  100. hated when old aunts came up to me after weddings and said "u r next" They stopped that when I did the same to them after funnerals.
  101. I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
  102. You know you've reached middle age when your wife tells you to suck in your stomach and you just did.
  103. Don't teach your children the value of a dollar if they find out , they'll ask for two.
  104. The trouble with doing something right the first time is that nobody appreciates how difficult it was.
  105. When I handwrite an entire page it looks like I've had a stroke by paragraph two.
  106. You can't be late until you show up.
  107. it's ironic that we ignore who adores us, we adore who ignores us, love who hurts us and hurt who loves us.
  108. If I lose, I'll walk away and never feel bad because I did all I could.There was nothing more to do...!!!
  109. The hardest thing in life is watching someone you love, loving someone else.
  110. Great mind discuss ideas, average mind discuss events, small mind discuss people
  111. It is better to understand a little than to misunderstand a lot.
  112. The most beautiful discovery true friends make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
  113. U cannot prevent the birds of sadness from flying over ur head but U can prevent them frm nesting in ur hair...
  114. If you are looking to blame someone for the problems in your life, you don’t have to look any further than in the mirror...!!!
  115. "Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is what others think you are."
  116. frens mean: to feel some1 in every heart beat. to find some1 in every thouhgt. to c some1 wid closed eyes. n to miss some1 widout reason.............
  117. The heart is the place where we live our passions. It is frail and easily broken, but wonderfully resilient. There is no point in trying to deceive the heart. It depends upon our honesty for its survival.
  118. “You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.”
  119. Apparently asking a Politics major if you want to become a politician is like asking a Chemistry major if he wants to become an ATOM...
  120. says boys aren't the same anymore since gorgeous vampires and sexy werewolves were introduced.. GRRRRRRR
  121. Men tend to fall in love with their eyes , while women tend to fall in love with their ears.............
  122. "Pain is temporary, Pride is forever."
  123. GOOD BOYS are found in every corner of the earth, but unfortunately, the earth has no corners. :):P:P:P
  124. In da end of da day,only 3 thing matrs da most...hw fully u livd,hw deeply u lovd,and hw well u learnt 2 let go off things nt meant 4 u.
  125. The future is promised to no one nd nth is written already....we create our own future so y not create a good one....!!
  126. love is said to be one pleasure and thousand sufferings.. I've chosen to free myself from a thousand sufferings rather than enjoying one pleasure
  127. बैश छ र त ठुली हुन्छ्यौ तिमी, मैले छोए बिटुली हुन्छ्यौ तिमी
  128. मिट मसला मलाई नचला रिस उठेको बेला, हालमा घाउ छ तलाईकुटने दाउ छ, एक चम्ची घिउ साइकलको टिउव मन पर्ने केटिलाई सिधै आइलभ यू,
  129. i know my heart will be broken one day....and i can't avoid it...even if i try...its destined..
  130. We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day.
  131. Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
  132. if anyone has noticed the notice you will have noticed that-- that notice is not worth noticing.
  133. Dont think how many moments in your life, just think how much life is there in a moment.
  134. SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I'M ONE IN A MILLION AND SOMETIMES I FEEL LIKE I'M ONE OF THE MILLION...........
  135. Says... If u had sex every day for a year, kept all 365 condoms, melted 'em down & made a tire out of the rubber, what would u call it?... A FUCKING GOODYEAR
  136. thinks why is it you can have millions of ppl around you & still b alone
  137. Oh Facebook..Why must you always ask me "what is on my mind?". Apparently, I have no idea...
  138. if i was a rose would u pick me, if i was a lolly would u lick me, if i was a sweet would u suck me & if i asked u nicely would u f**k me x
  139. Tip of the Day: Don't waste your life sitting at the computer reading status messages.
  140. how come Monday is so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday???
  141. Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it`s those memories that give us the strength to go on.
  142. says, when god made me he was just showing off, but when god made you he was showing he had a sense if humor :P hehehehehehe
  143. People are funny. They spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't need, to impress people they don't like.
  144. U have 10 fish, 5 drown, 3 come back to life. How many fish do you have? Stop counting smart one. Fish cant Drown
  145. A bargain is something you don't need at a price you can't resist.
  146. If vodka was water and i was a duck,i swim to the bottom and drink my way up,but vodka ain't water,and i ain't a duck,so pass the vodka and shut the heck up.
  147. Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
  148. Laughter and tears are both responses to frustration and exhaustion. I myself prefer to laugh, since there is less cleaning up to do afterward.
  149. A successful relation depends not just on how good understanding we have … but depend more on how better we avoid misunderstanding.
  150. More than half of the problems in our lives can be solved by duct tape. For the rest, you're gonna have to reboot that computer.
  151. being nice never got me anywhere, so I'm back in bitch mode, you have been warned!!!
  152. says, when god made me he was just showing off, but when god made you he was showing he had a sense of humor :P hehehehehehe
  153. says why do people ask me what i am doing right now?? I'M ON FACEBOOK!!!
  154. I told myself you wouldn't hurt me. I said it over and over, But i guess i forgot to tell you, Because you still hurt me
  155. I didn't hit you. I simply gave your face a high-five
  156. Hold Ctrl + n for 30 seconds to see Facebook in green instead of blue.
  157. At what age do you tell a highway it's adopted?
  158. Computer... An electronic time-saving device that is commonly used for time-wasting activities.
  159. has changed my password from ******* to**********
  160. Time is like a river. You can't touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will not pass again, so enjoy every moment in your life.....:)
  161. I'm getting kind of sleepy. What time does Facebook close?
  162. Bachelors know more about women than married men, that's why they not married.
  163. how come Monday is so far away from Friday but Friday is so close to Monday???
  164. Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it`s those memories that give us the strength to go on.
  165. Tip of the Day: Don't waste your life sitting at the computer reading status messages.
  166. Sometimes day is not with u, sometimes time do not favour you, its just part and parcel of life. so neva mind and keep trying.
  167. Do you think Facebook causes more relationships or ends more relationships?
  168. It Can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmare, either way I Don't wanna wake up from you ...........
  169. Id just like less to do, more time to do it, and higher pay for not getting it done.
  170. We luv sumone care them n we give them the ability to destroy us
  171. Fighting for peace is like effing for virginity.
  172. The worst isn't when you are in love with someone who doesn't love you back The worst is when you are in love with somebody who used to love you. b
  173. Wipe your mouth. There's still a tiny bit of bullshit around your lips.
  174. Is single again, if you are interested in the vacancy, please sign here:
  175. If the universe wanted me to be thin, food wouldn't taste so good.
  176. Laziness is the mother of all vice... but, it's a mother and you should respect her!
  177. says just because you can piss and fart at the same time, DOES NOT mean you can multitask!!!
  178. If you don't kiss your wife goodbye when you leave the house you can kiss your house goodbye when your wife leaves you.
  179. If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.
  180. A cat came into my room, since then my mouse stopped working ;-)
  181. I asked my new girlfriend what sort of books she's interested in... she said "check books".
  182. says copy & paste is the greatest invention of all time in computer world. :D
  183. if he broke your heart once shame on him....if he broke your heart twice shame on you....if he breaks your heart a third time im gunna kill the bastard!!!
  184. Great minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events and small minds discuss other people..
  185. It's a small world, unless you have to paint it.
  186. wonders how many pigs have died of human flu
  187. Why is it so hard for women to find men that are sensitive, caring, and good-looking? Because those men already have boyfriends.
  188. Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
  189. ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
  190. Heart once broken can be joined but the pain can never be healed...
  191. Why do people order a double cheeseburger, large fries, and at last diet soda?
  192. wants you all to turn your heads up side down and read this: >>>> 370HSSV 0773H... comment with what you read!
  193. Let me tell you about the man who changed his address. It's a moving story.
  194. Some things in our life happen for a reason, some to test us & some make us happy & sad but mostly they make us stronger..
  195. Women are like a piano; touch the right combination of keys and you get a beautiful melody. Men are like a toaster; push one button and they pop up!
  196. is suffering from SMS - Seriously Missing Someone!! :0(
  197. says trust me, I had plenty of fun in my time. Then, I met my wife.
  198. is "not for everyone. Clinical tests show that X may cause nausea, fatigue, and kidney or liver problems. Ask your doctor if X is right for you."
  199. I just cleaned out my Facebook friends list. Congratulations if you are reading this! I still like you!
  200. says when you're gay you just walk around giving butt bumps to everybody. It's like a high-five — we call it a low two.
  201. Me and her are jst a memory!!!!!!!!...him and her are a reality!!...once u were my secret smile....now u 're my obvious tear......
  202. Women and tax forms have a lot in common...Men love to cheat on them.
  203. My ex-wife asked me for a present that "goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds" - so I bought her a bathroom scale.
  204. "All this time I spent talking with you, at the end it seemed to be a waste of time"
  205. I'm sick of following my dreams I'm just going to ask them where they're goin and hook up with them later.
  206. Even if I already knew you were gonna break my heart,I still wouldn't change the fact that I fell In love with you xxx
  207. just wanted to let you know that you are my BFBFF...  Best Facebook Friend Forever...
  208. is a cool dad, that's my thang. I'm hip, I surf the web, I text. LOL: laugh out loud, OMG: oh my god, WTF: why the face
  209. "No one falls in love by choice,its by CHANCE.No one stays in love by chance,it 's by WORK. And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by CHOICE"
  210. wants to remind you that everything is funny as long as it's not happening to you.
  211. In order to read without electricity during earth hour, I'm keeping this tire fire going all day.
  212. is currently unavailable due to damage to the heart.
  213. Just on Facebook to see what's going on, so I won't be surprised by CNN's Breaking News.
  214. If u luv me, say it. If u trust me, do it. If u want me, show it. If u need me, prove it
  215. We have so much in common. You want to travel . . . I want you to go . . .
  216. when it ended did you feel as lost as me?did you wonder how far we could went? are you wondering about my feelings as i did about yours? no i dint think so
  217. A million words would not bring you back ii know because iv tried, Neither would a million tears ii know because iv cried :( <3 xx
  218. I wasn't sleeping. I was testing the keyboard for drool resistance.
  219. Its hard to forget about someone you care about ,when lots of things remind you of them :-(
  220. Wishes he had a remote control for his life..that way he could fast forward through all the bad parts :(
  221. Money can't buy happiness, but it sure makes misery easier to live with.
  222. is status-free
  223. What happened to the words "I Love You"? Once upon a time they ACTUALLY used to mean something.
  224. thinking why try, Things never change
  225. is dead. Yet here you are reading his update. What does that make you?
  226. says for all you LOST fans out there, if you take the last names of each of Oceanic 6 surviviors, and re-arrange the letters, it's actually an anagram for "Get A Life".
  227. says finally an iPhone killer... You're left hand!
  228. knows how to stop the BP Oil leak from putting out...  Just put a giant wedding ring on it!
  229. inst it funny how the only person who you want to hug and make the pain go away is the one who caused the pain!
  230. has decided to go to sleep and never wake up because the dream world is so much better than real life :/
  231. is wondering why you always have the time to read my Status, but never enough time to talk to me.
  232. What do cow's do when they are bored? Watch a Moo-vie! hahaha . I know your laughing :o)
  233. is plodding along in my own little hell.....
  234. Life isn't about how many breaths you take, its about how many moments leave you breathless
  235. Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.
  236. is as excited as a very excited person who has something to be exceptionally excited about...

0 comments:

  © Our Tips And Tricks Designed By NepalCincinnati.com 2011

Back to TOP